How does Structural Integration Work?
Structural Integration uses slow, specific, often deep strokes and manual manipulations in the myofascial system to systematically lengthen, open and rebalance compression patterns.
The body changes because imbalances in the tissues are reorganized. This systematic approach to relating the body to gravity through the myofascial layers aligns the body and improves posture. Length develops in the body, allowing the reorganized muscles the space to work and the joints the freedom to function.
The “old age” shrinking is arrested and feeling of discomfort and pain often vanish. You are also given helpful postural and movement awareness in your sessions to effortlessly maintain your new flexibility in everyday life.
Do you need help with...?
- Shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Joint pain
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Elbow pain
- Deep/Soft tissue
- Massage therapy
- Therapeutic massage
- Stress relief
We'll help you achieve...
- Increased energy, vitality and fitness
- Relief of stiff joints
- Greater flexibility and ease of movement
- Reduction & Elimination of pain and soreness
- Improved athletic performance
- Reduction or elimination of headaches
- Improved posture and body shape
- A greater sense of well-being
- A more youthful appearance
- Greater ability to handle stress
- And more…